Sign in to follow this  
Dark Moment

Where do I find the "Bear Cave"

Guest Heather 636

Would like to view the "picks" for the month of July but have no idea where the "Cave" is at.Can anyone provide a link please?Thank you.Heather

Try reading the front page of AVSIM at www.avsim.com. Look to the right and you will see links to Bear's most recent picks. And then, for more of the same, use the search function (also on the right side menu) and search on "bear" without the quotes. :)

Guest Heather 636

Thanks Tom! :DCheers!Heather

Hi Tom,I was looking for that myself earlier in the week since it is a fantastic resource. Is it worth considering an index so we can easily find the past "issues" ???Just a thought !!!

Um, I hate to trump my boss, but there's a page set up that indexes every issue of "Bear's Cave" with a list of downloads included in each installment. Just go to Library Mini-Reviews.BTW, you also can navigate there by clicking on "Reviews" at the top of the Avsim front page, then "Library Mini-Reviews" from the Reviews page. And you can find ALL our past reviews and features as well from the Reviews page.