Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrancoisH

[MD-11X] Angle of view from 2D panel

Guest FrancoisH

Hello there,I just want to say this plane is fabulous but ... I seem to be a bit shorter when I sit in the 2D panel than in the 3D...On final at LFMN early today I wasn't able to see the rwy threshold from 2D when I saw it completly and even more from 3D.I have a way to change a little the angle of view to reflect a bit more what I should do ? This was a problem for the visual approach I was cleared for... (I don't know how to do this with FSX).Thanks.

Guest FrancoisH

Ooops sorry (RTFM I should say to myself) and thank you.I'm happy to got this plane but I want really the FS9 version to fly with all my add-ons :) Some more time to wait but I'll be familiar with this plane until it go out !Regards.