Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest XM DUDE

FS9 MD-11 question.

I am running all of my PMDG aircraft on a Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop with a 1.8 GHZ P4 that runs these aircraft just fine, the question is will I be able to run the MD-11 as well, or is the MD-11 much more demanding, will I need a whole new computer to run the MD-11? I absolutely love the MD-11 and I'm hoping this works.Michael Pare.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Michael,You say you can run all PMDG aircraft so this is simple: If you can run the B744 then you'll have no problem at all running the MD-11. No need for a new computer in this case.Regards,Markus

>Michael,>>You say you can run all PMDG aircraft so this is simple: If>you can run the B744 then you'll have no problem at all>running the MD-11. No need for a new computer in this case.>>Regards,>MarkusI couldn't be happier, the MD-11 is an important aircraft to me as I had a hand in the building this fine masterpiece of engineering. I even got some sim time in the MD-11 sim and this beast is over powered and that is a good thing. This is my absolute most favorite aircraft and I had a part of it's history. Thank you for bringing this great aircrft to us armchair captains. I can't wait for the release of the FS9 version.