Sign in to follow this  
Olli Vainio

Exceptional FS release.

HiI must say I'm truly surprised about the MD11. I've never seen so trouble free release of any product to the Flight Simulator. Never.I've now flown 7 legs with the MD11 and haven't had a single thing go wrong with, this is truly exceptional for "1.0" of any FS product. I'm still on awe of this thing.With that said, I have one very minor "bug" (if that's what you want to call it) on wide 2D panel the engine start panel will open so that it blocks engine 1 parameters and has to be manually moved to the left a bit every time.EDIT: Oh, and on FLAPS35 landing in wide 2D panel, seeing the runway is somewhat difficult if not impossible, FLAPS50 is fine though.//Olli