Sign in to follow this  
Guest stubbornswiss

MD-11 Altitude Tape Problem

Guest stubbornswiss

Greetings!Again - thanks for a really great simulation. It was truly worth the wait.A little issue I have been coming across, with regards the altitude tape. During climb and descent, I will go through an altitude range (I'm not sure if it's always the same) when some of the numbers do not show up on the tape. (Pls see attached).Any suggestions?Thanks!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/194203.jpg

Albert,This is not a problem but by design. When your vertical speed is over 3000 fpm the tens and single feet digits will be dashed as you described.Hope it helps,

Guest stubbornswiss

Wow......... thanks for the speedy response. Such speed could be a hint that PMDG's next major project might be the supersonic Concorde :+ Yes, your response is a great help. Good to know that there is nothing wrong with my favorite machine.Ok.... got to run. I don't want to miss my departure slot!!