Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lobaeux4

128 scared PAX due to a bad POSKY-PIC merge? or midair?

>....no, all I reported was what I experienced last weekend. >>However: That behaviour was totally unknown to me before. >Before I was flying the original 767PIC and after that I >have been using the PIC-POSKY (your merge) pretty much for Hi Jan,I'm also encountering these strange problems. Are you by any chance also using real world weather (FSMETEO) when you're having these problems? If so do you have Hi-resolution winds aloft enabled in FSMETEO?Regards,DaveAntwerp, Belgium

Dave,the answer is no, I do not use FSMETEO.However, I did solve my problem and posted the solution in another thread: See #780.It was actually posted before, that switching all failure system sliders to the very right ("all failures") might cause problems.I observed these problems for the flight-control-failures slider only.Regards,Jan (EDDF)

>It was actually posted before, that switching all failure >system sliders to the very right ("all failures") might >cause problems. >I observed these problems for the flight-control-failures >slider only. Hi Jan,Thanks for your reply. I have to say that I do not have system failures activated, so obviously that is not the cause of my strange problem. As far as I can tell the problem doesn't occur on every flight, so that's why I'm beginning to think that it has something to do with the weather (winds for example). I'm not sure. I am experimenting with the settings in FSMETEO (Hi-resolution winds aloft) to see if it has any effect. Like I said it's not happening on every flight so it's difficult to pin point the cause.Cheers,Dave,Antwerp, Belgium