Sign in to follow this  
Guest captbulldog

Ordering

Guest captbulldog

I ordered this morning from Wilco and got the "Thank you for your order" page afterward but no email confirmation yet. Is there supposed to be one? So far, I think I ordered a PIC but now am not sure.

Guest captbulldog

yes? no? maybe?

Yeah, don't worry. I got the same and then a couple of days later an e-mail confirming the order. But telling me they were out of stock and I'd have to wait! A couple of weeks later they sent another e-mail confirming that it'd been sent, then two days later it arrived.Hope it works out ok for you.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest captbulldog

Thanks, that's what I needed to hear. I'm really looking forward to getting it, ya know what I mean? :)

Yeah, I ordered it last Tuesday and never got a confirmation or had an option of how I wanted it shipped. It showed up Friday via express delivery. (I'm on east coast USA)

Guest ielchitz

Bulldog,We hear you - we all hear you. At one time or another ALL of us have been sitting on pins and needles waiting for our soon to be beloved PIC CD to arrive.My suggestion:Take this time to finish up any business around the house - make sure your accounting is all up to date, mow the lawn, put that extra earth in the flowerbed and perhaps fix that dang nabbed garage door opener. Above all spend time with loved ones.. once this arrived you will retreat into a cave where all of your extra time is spent flying this bird, fiddling with the FMC, referencing the manuals for three hundredth time, as well as reading, posting, and re-reading this forum.Oooo what fun!Unfortunately I have been temporarily grounded for the past week and probably the next as well as I am out of town on a laptop which is "ATC ENABLED ONLY". If any of you PIC'ers want to pay me a visit - I have been religiously manning positions in the LA area - maybe now is a good time to try that stadium visual into LAX or the Visual 19r approach into Vegas.. well writing this just makes me miss my PIC that much more...sigh.. I wanna go home ;-(Ian.PIC Addict.

Guest captbulldog

:-lol I havea really busy schedule right now and once I'm out of it i'll have a lot of time printing the manual and taming the beast. I can't wait. The PIC sounds really promising :)Can anybody give me some screen shots to drool over while I wait? :)