Sign in to follow this  

A pic you might be interested in

Sorry if I'm being ignorant, but where can I get that?Greg

Actually Lee,Yours look more real. The instruments actually show some kind of indication and the pilot is actually sitting on his chair... BTW, I don't know if you got them but get the lights from Chris (FSW) for the runway and City Lights. They are trully incredible (download them the screenshots don't look that great...) BTW, ,no problems anymore?Pedro

Guest ilh

I will put together some instructions when I get a chance, hopefully within a week or two after some more testing time. Basically, you'll have to crop the main panel yourself, paste some stuff into your panel.cfg, and make some copies of gauges.Due to copyrights, I cannot provide the cropped bitmap.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)PS: This is a view additional to the main panel, not a replacement for it.

The proper landing view is a must if you want to fly ILS to minimums and be able to catch glimpse of the approach lights. Otherwise approach lights are covered by the panel.Michael J.

Guest Ian_Riddell

It is indeed intesting....Just wondering why the Autobrakes haven't been set... and the RDMI DME readout is showing "F000"?Cheers.Ian.

Guest Martin

What causes it to show "F000"? And is the big magenta "160" on the EADI the DH?Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

oh ilh...how u can change your default EADI????is it a patch or u made it yourself???there is no the speed display on the left side of the PIC767's EADI.....

Guest captbulldog

I'm pretty sure the 160 is the DH.And how come so many people around here flies with Pegasus* EADI? How many carriers out there actually use Pegasus instead standard. Even the one in the pic shows standard layout.* denotes "spelling?"

where i can get the Pegasus EADI????

Guest Martin

Many carriers use the Pegasus style EADI, on at least some of their aircraft. And why many of us use it? Well, I think any sane pilot would prefer a more advanced EADI with more information, if he could choose. And we can choose.Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

>I'm pretty sure the 160 is the DH. >>And how come so many people around here flies with Pegasus* >EADI? I like Pegasus since it offers information about how your flap settings relates to speed (the "F" mark) and what speed you should fly now. Also gives you the usual V1,VR, V2.Michael J.

Guest Ian_Riddell

"I'm pretty sure the 160 is the DH."Is "160" a typical DH, CaptainBullDog?I would have gone for a Rad Alt readout (as there is no (separate) Rad Alt Indicator on the panel). However, with so much of the EADI graphics unpainted, it's difficult to say.In the pic, the cockpit appears to be higher than 160', but the RA system is designed to let you know when the landing gear is at zero feet... not the cockpit.Cheers.Ian.