Sign in to follow this  

My 767PIC is a bit buggy

I'm using the POSKY/PIC merge, FSUIPC 2.83 and standard sidewinder FF win XP drivers.Anyways, on two of my last three flights online, the 767 suddenly stalled on cruise and crashed. It all happens very fast..like an unrealistic stall. I managed to get the aircraft leveled at 18000ft last time... I was then stalling from 36000ft.Another thing is that my thottles were very weak last time I flew..I stalled all the way to climb even though I tried to give full power manually...they just wouldn't give it.Please help me if there are any sollutions.By the way, when merging, I only need to do the merging process once, and then just add multiple model and texture folders? I noticed that some of the wing lights (ldg lights I think) didn't match the POSKY model although it was merged...Thanks in advance,Christian

Guest flightpro08

Christian,About the "stall problem"... do you by chance use FSMETEO? If you do, then sometimes winds aloft updates can be quite drastic and cause stalls. There's an easy fix to this by simply resricting how many knots the winds can change per second.Ryan-Flightpro08 :-coolTaxiwaysigns.com

Did you use Lee's merge files to do the PIC/POSKY pairing? If not you might still be using POSKY Flight Dynamics... also you're sure you're within wieght limits and that you have the FMC set up correctly prior to takeoff? I've NEVER seen PIC do what you described...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I do not use FS_METEO and I'm pretty sure the merges are succesfull. The throttle thing might be a problem due to bad FMC programming, but these weird stalls shouldn't. I guess I'll find out. I guess I'll look closer on the manuals...

HiDo you have indicated airspeed selected in in the realism menu?If not do so as it might help.Ron