Sign in to follow this  
Guest JamieG

HELP

Guest JamieG

Hi i have reinstalled FS2002 and i need to put pic767 back in. I installed PIC rebooted my computer and installed the patch for FS2002. HOwever it tells me taht two dlls are not safe with fs2002 and it wants me to click yes or no to enable them. If i click yes, then it starts of an there becsomes an error in flightism and i cant use it. (i need to launch it again), if I say NO then i cant use PIC. any way to fix this??

Are you sure you installed the correct patch, and followed the installation instructions? This type of error usually occurs when you load the PIC version for FS2000 into FS2002 (There is also a patch for FS2000 - the way Wilco's website is set up, they can be easily confused). Also, what are the names of the offending dlls?Cheers,Gosta.

Guest JamieG

Hey i found the problem you were right, i dowloaded the fs2k patch instead of fs2k2 so i reinstalled fs2k2 (i needed to anyways) and now everyting is working fine!! thanks a ton!