Sign in to follow this  
Guest BC_KBOS

ATC Displays

How do you configure ATC to display just your own traffic msgs? I am sure I have seen this somewhere, but all my searches have been in vain.Also, has anyone found a way to reduce the default ATC window size, and/or use a smaller font. I know one can resize it after it is displayed, but I would like it to open as a smaller window on the left.Any help greatly appreciated.David

Guest BC_KBOS

Here ya go:In the sim, select options>settings>ATC. Deselect "IFR traffic only", so you HEAR all the traffic, Deselect "Show ATC text", that will eliminate all ATC text messages except those directed at you alone. "A/C Labels" is your preference, they just make it easier for you to pick out the other guy and Select ""Auto open ATC window".If you deselect the auto open, you won't get the pop up when ATC calls you, so you have to pay attention. Of course, you can always bring up the window with the ` key.About making your resize/position thing stay put, don't know about that, but there is a module you can plug in from Pete Dowson called "ADV Display" that allows you to position the text messages from adventures etc in a fixed position on the panel. The link to the file is:http://www.schiratti.com/files/dowson/AdvDisp.zipUnfortunately, it doesn't redirect ATC messages, so that is no help, but I thought it may be of some interest.Rgrds,BC