Sign in to follow this  
Guest ielchitz

Suggestions for Pedals and Yoke...

Guest ielchitz

I'm thinking of getting myself some pedals and a yoke.Any suggestions for what I should be considering and what products to run away from?I spend most of my time in the PIC.. I also like to fly other members of the Boeing family, the C421, and the BE58.Comments welcome here on the forum or vir private email.Thanks,Ian Elchitz CYWG

Guest Dan_Pergau

Hi Ian,I have the CH USB Yoke (with just throttle) and Pedals. They were flakey at first but with the new FSUIPC that is out now they seem to have settled down and are behaving themselves.Now what will you do when flying plastic? ;-)Regards,Dan Pergau

Guest ielchitz

There you go again with the "plastic" comments Dan.LMAO!!That's what my MS-FF2 is for .Just getting used to it in the left hand .Ian.

CH Virtual Pro Yoke & Pro Pedals (game port version) work swell for me... no problems... just need force feedback. Or, failing that, a full motion 763... BTW, anyone got any idea where I can get a full-motion hydraulic 763 simulator that will fit into my home-office?

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif