Sign in to follow this  

All freeware files for PIC 767

I shall be purchasing PIC 767 at the weekend......Could someone tell me all the files that are available to enhance the package e.g. PIC/POSKY merge files, Navdata updates, fuel planners e.t.c...Thanks in advance, I look forward to using this great sounding package!

Guest ilh

I recommend becoming familiar with the search feature of this forum. I believe you will find all of your questions have been asked and answered previously.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

>I shall be purchasing PIC 767 at the weekend......Could >someone tell me all the files that are available to enhance >the package e.g. PIC/POSKY merge files, Navdata updates, >fuel planners e.t.c...Thanks in advance, I look forward to >using this great sounding package! Hey Adam,The number one you hit on is the PIC/POSKY merge, which uses Project Open Sky's incredible 767 series. Search for this "PIC-POSKY-v3-763" in this forum. This will let you merge the PIC with Open Sky planes.Go to http://www.avsim.com/posky/download_pgs/764namerica.shtml and download the most beautiful 767 400 the "Boeing World Tour". Also a must, http://www.alfaone.co.uk/767pic/ here you will find alot of data sheets for fuel and othes like trim settings. Nice site.The Navdata is a easy one just look on avsim for PIC Navdata update. Mine is from Jason Barlow.One more thing, this Posky|PIC merge seems to be caught up in people being afraid of copyright from either Wilco or Open Sky, so the instructions are not very clear as you can see from ke621 post below yours.So this is how I did it:Make a folder on your desktop name it posky and extract the PIC-POSKY-v3-763 zip file to it. There will be ANOTHER ZIP and a readme file. Extract that other zip within there too. There will be a file called "B763 PIC POSKY3". OPEN IT AND COPY the contents to the Open Sky plane you wish to merge it with. I.E. windows explorer/program files/flightsim2002/aircraft/Opensky_767-400ER World TourClick on the SETUP MS-DOS Batch File it is 3kb. You Are now ready to fly. When you choose the plane it will show up under BOEING 767-300 ER and variation PIC/POSKY3 Airline.I have more than one so I just highlight one and it shows me which one I want to fly with. There is a way to change the name for the Flightsim Menu but this way works fine for us who are not experts of Aircraft cfg files :].Peacecrvm