Sign in to follow this  
Guest BAW264

Can you make the 767PIC panel go 16x speed with AP

Guest BAW264

Hi My name is Daniel and I have 767PIC and I wanted to know can you change so the Panel can go at 16x speed with the autopilot because I cant go at 16x speed it keeps saying the 767PIC can only go on 4x speed. So can you help me change that. Thanks Daniel Jakubowski

No 4X is the max and it's shakey at best... The reason for this being that the PIC panel is doing some extremely complex calculations while on autopilot and by accelerating time, you're asking your PC to perform these calculations that many times faster...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

If 4X is not fast enough for you, maybe you should choose shorter flights? ...16X is a little crazy when the endurance of the 767 is about 13 hours, at 16X your entire max range flight would be less than one hour ;-)Rob.