Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

Sporty's.com in a rush!

Is it just me or has anyone else experienced the feeling of being rushed when you phone an order in to Sporty's.com?? I just ordered my updated AFD's and the phone operator was like...item number, verify address, credit card, thank you for calling. Nothing about when it will be shipped. I had to even ask for my total charged!Just curious if anyone else has experienced this?[br][br][div align=center][br][link:members.cox.net/fstimes/wetimage.html]Click Here For Weather Image of the Day!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No, I was in the actual store today and it was busy, but not rushed. Hal Shever's is real conscientious about such things, so it must have been a fluke; perhaps she's new?

>No, I was in the actual store today and it was busy, but not >rushed. > Hal Shever's is real conscientious about such things, so it >must have been a fluke; perhaps she's new? It was a guy who took my order.

I've been buying from Sportys for over 25 years. Always a pleasure. You may have hit them at a peak time. They are human. Fast-on /fast-off. That's order-taking!Don