Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Simubuild Website

Anyone know why Simubuild's website is closed?

And it's precisely that site that now shows this message: "SIMUBUILD IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE"Anyone know what's going on?Misha

May I ask why AL? It's really bad news..you guys made the best add-ons. Anyway, thank you for the A340..it's my favourite.Take careMike

Sorry to hear that AL. Hey, look on the bright side...we got the A340-600 and 500 didn't we!!! :-hahYou guys rock! Sad to se you go..I mean you will still be here right...just SB will be gone!Take careMike

Ok sorry for you guys shutting down.I do hope that whatever reason caused the demise does not stop the release at some point of the A340 panel and most especially the MU-2. It would be a shame to let those sit unused on someones hard drive and not be released.Thanks for the stuff you have given us already.

damn :( but wouldn't it be better to leave the site up for people to download files?http://212.212.159.238/svedude/imagesP/banner1.jpg______________________________________________________________________If you wanna bash FSPlanet & its webmaster Ferdy Serena, a freeware poacher, please go [a href=http://www.geocities.com/sia777fan//ferdybashing.html]HERE![/a]

Guest Dominik Mann

Sad news :'( ...I'm curious what it was that forced you to close down, though...However, I bet it was continuing bashing, false copyright violation claims and the like. Sheesh...this world is really getting worse by the day...

So many negative emails were sent to them ...... I'm hardly surprised! :(

Guest A32X

It's such a shame about the MU-2. Maybe a forum would have stopped people sending emails and closing the group? Anyway it doesn't really matter now does it.

Guest Dominik Mann

Or maybe it wouldn't...IIRC, one plane design group (wasn't it EFG?) closed down partly because of hostile comments on the Avsim forums.Truly sad to lose a talented group such as SB (or EFG, for that matter) only because some whiney pr1cks or jealous competitors cannot keep themselves under control. In the latter case it would be another example of how defamatory comments and instigation can shoot honest people down for good...*sigh*The same has happened over at train-sim.com, so I guess it is not limited to just one game...But let me just say one thing - I for one will treasure SB's Airbuses for as long as I will continue to play FS. Best big jetliners there ever were - period.Shame that we now probably won't ever see the MU-2, and neither the A342 and 343 Al once talked about :-( x( :'( ...

Guest Dominik Mann

Al,what is it that could go so terribly wrong to force you to close down your business? Sorry for asking yet again, but I just don't get it...I'm not asking for every single detail if the reason should be a personal matter, of course.