Sign in to follow this  
Chris18

adding downloaded planes

i recently downloaded a plane 737-400 british airways plane designed by chris hodgson. The installation files that came with it were not very helpful a load of jagen. I have downloaded other planes and they work but i really like the look of this one and need help on how to install it if someon could explain it in more detail and go over it with me it would very much be aprreciatedthnx Ian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey Ian,1) Download the file to your computer.2) Unzip the file using WinZip or similar3) Go the folder above the model/panel/texture/sound folders etc.4) Right-click the file and click cut5) Browse to your main FS2002 folder (most likely c:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFS2002aircraft.6) Right-click, and then click paste.7) Open Flight Simulator and the aircraft should appear in your list.Hope this helps!

thnx for the help it seems to work now. Allthogh i have another problem now ui downloaded a plane of atlantic sun and i can't get that to work do i do the same as the one on the BA 737-400 or something differentthnx for the help before Ian