Sign in to follow this  
Guest kilo_sierra17

FS2K2 AI HELP!!

Guest kilo_sierra17

The other day when I was flying with my AI maxed all default, I got an error message saying it could not display certain items and gave me some numbers, this happens only when I have AI enabled, its all edfault no specail things downloaded and now it dont work! the picture shows the error message, anyone have any help?Kurt

Did you change the title of the lear 45 in its aircraft.cfg file from title=Learjet 45 to something else. I see you changed the ui_type=45 to ui_type=45 (Old). If so, try changing the title back to the default.Otherwise, it looks like you have a scenery problem. There are several area in the world with scenery problems that cause the message you are showing. One is around New York.Also in your textures file are three lear files:l45lside.r8l45parts.r8l45rside.r8which shouldn't cause the problem you described, but who knows!

Guest kilo_sierra17

wsieffert,This problem happens when I fly anyware with any amount of static aircraft, it first started to happen at CYVR then I tried LAX and it still happened, I think I will just reinstall FS, I did rename the lear back to just "45" and I will see if that works, but I think its time to reinstall. Thanks for your help.Kurt

Hi Kurt:I used to get the same message whenever a Mooney or a Lear jet came into view, but I reintalled FS2002 and do not get the message anymore. Be sure to back up certain files like the FS2002.cfg file as well as the aircraft.cfg files of aircraft where you have added re-paints, as well as scenerydb and scenery files and any other files you may need. Good luck.

Guest kilo_sierra17

CharlieZ,Thanks for the info, I am going to reinstall the game soon, thanks for the help!Kurt