Sign in to follow this  
Guest B Van Caulart

The wish list

Guest B Van Caulart

HiI am rebuilding the pic767flyingclub.com website.What do you want to have on it?I will keep the pic767 files I have now and then add the new LDS ones as they arrive. Here is your chance to add input to what you want.Merry Christmas

Guest ielchitz

1) A FAQ on how to do stuff.(Using the FIX page or completing a route offset to pass the shmuck in front of you)2) Tutorials on complex operations.(Programming a DME ARC or flying a VOR-A approach)3) A calendar where PIC'ers can schedule a flight and others can come see where the others are heading to (times in Zulu).4) Less pictures of you.5) More pictures of Rob Hall.6) Access to Airac files7) Access to procedures files (if we can modify them)8) A set of links to various PIC related stuff (other sites, link to Mike Ray's book, etc.)

Guest Mark McG

"5) More pictures of Rob Hall."The makers of SHREK and SHREK2 may have something to say on that.

Guest B Van Caulart

>Online Worldwide Flight PlannerWhat one do you have in mind? Do you want it to be on the main page so you can simply insert dep and arrival info and it will give you a route, or do you want W&B info as well?

>What do you want to have on it?A free LDS 767 beta version would be enough for me!GreetingsHenni

Hello,There is a very good free flight planner utility at Simradar.com, that is very performant. I am sure that there are plenty of other one as performant, so if you could add a dispatcher to this, it would be great.I was one time on the virtual pilot association web site, and from there site they made the direct input to use the free planer to sort out your route with out going to simradar.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/4 2.4 Ghz/1.5Giga DDRAMATI 9800 Pro 128 MegATI 9200 SE 128 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 with and with out nocd key.PSS Beta tester