Sign in to follow this  
Guest Reddog

Grumman Goose Panel

Shouldn't matter, Bob. Try it. My suggestion should work for old and new panels. I think. My daughter insists on watching yet another rerun of "Jay Jay the Jet Plane" just now so I can't check it out.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/reds.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg

Hi Mark. Never could get the radios working right so I modified the radios on the O/H. I added the Simicons for the checklist, GPS (which I added) and the map. I also added Bill Morad's excellent ATC Icon so I can toggle the ATC with the mouse. I added a heading indicator to the O/H which seemed to be missing (there was no way to set the A/P heading before). In addition I added a flap and gear indicator. See the attached screenshot. Note that I am tracking the NDB (396.0) and VOR (115.10) which I created at Meigs. Thanks for your excellent help. Best regards, Bob.

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Hey Reddog, the GPS was installed in the panel cfg I posted you ages ago. Seeing as how others are displaying panels, below is a screenshot of my "modernised" AeroSwine Goose panel (based on Pacific Coastal's C-FUAZ).The OHP now contains Gear, Flap, and other, assorted gauges and switches, and the Navigation panel is modernised.

Cap Havoc.Is there any chance of getting your version of the Goose panel? Would like to have it if possible.Mac

Mark, Thanks Thats a double ditto on the THANKS. All working great. jimNew Mexico

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Golf, write me at lgd14@ext.canterbury.ac.nz. Have to get it all assembled first, write a Readme :-), and zip it up, so should get it out by tomorrow.

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Sure can; as I replied above to Golf, give me the rest of today to get it all assembled, and I'll fire it off tomorrow (if not sooner). :-)