Sign in to follow this  

Looking for games???

Hi all,I'm an avid FS2002 fan and I love to use squawkbox and rw to simulate online flying. Before FS2002, I used FS98 and I never had problems with SB. Now that I'm using 2002, I'm having problems finding a game. You know, where you need to search for games? It always says "Looking for games...." and never finds a SB session, no matter if I've made a multiplayer game for FS2002. Anyone have any ideas? I am running WinXP and using a dial-up. Please help!Thanks in advance.Maul

Same exact problem here as soon as I upgraded to a new Win XP Pro computer. Only thing I found that worked was the hint in the text help file that came with SBforFS2k2, and that's to enter in the search field for multiplier games the numbers: 127.0.0.1. This got me up and running in SB multi-player mode with FS2002 on my new machine.I also have found it necessary to do the same thing when launching the new AI Bridge program in multi-player mode. This provides the ability to have SB multi-player mode aircraft show up successfully on 3rd party aircraft TCAS screens (such as GA737 and the PSS Airbus). This is a huge step forward and really enhances on-line flying!Let us know how you get on with this approach.Chris (PHNL)