Sign in to follow this  

Squawkbox+WideFS

I`m using Squawkbox on a second computer -- all works fine but one thing -- I get no text from squawkbox on my flightsim computer -- it`s very annoying because I often overhear some of the controler messages Could anyone help me :-)Thanks mike

Greetings,Do you not get any of the SB text in your FS window? Generally, at least on my system, when running SB on PC2 and FS on PC1, I will only see the text once, scrolling at the top of the screen like the ATIS messages, et al. It won't stay there forever. Perhaps a little more information will be helpful:Do you get the "X has joined the session" messages in FS when you start up SB? Exactly what is your startup sequence? FS, start multiplayer session, fire up wideclient on PC2, then SBHost, and then Squawkbox?Thanks.

Hi Peter,First of all you helped me allready -- forgot to launch the sb host--sb uses the wiede client as a host but then there goes something wrong :-)So i do get the "X has joined the session message" but the controler messages i only get on the second computer not in the fs windowIm using Sb 23.4 and the newest FSuipc and wideClientSarting seqence is :FS on pc 1 then staring MPsession,wiedeClient on pc2, sBHost and then SBThanx Mike

Strange, that's exactly what I'm running, and I see the "x has joined" as well as the controller messages..When you start SB, do you see the "welcome to SB" message in the FS window? When you login to, say, vatsim, do you get the "welcome to vatsim " messages? You'll likely only see the last line since they'll all scroll over each other.Here's a thought, are you running advdisp?P