Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rob_Mays

Multiple ATC Radio Received

Guest Rob_Mays

It seems I have installed a "super-charged" version of the SB radios somehow. Within the past few months, I've noticed that when I am tuned to a live ATC frequency, I can "hear" the controller and all other pilots on that frequency and within range ... just as it should be. However, I also receive all ATC transmissions from all other controllers transmitting within range of my aircraft. For example, if I were flying into Denver and connected with DEN_CTR, I would hear ATC and pilots connected to DEN_CTR frequency. I can also receive DEN_APP, SLC_CTR, ABQ_CTR, and LAX_CTR at the same time.I can still fly and work the system fine, but it sure makes my chat box busy! Whether using voice or not, still the same.Is this a known issue? Can anyone offer a suggestion for how to recover to normal activity?Thanks ... Rob