Sign in to follow this  

my account is deactivated

heyim a very frequent user of the screenshot forum, but i have some trouble loggin in, when i try to (with the correct password which i just retrieved) it says that my account is deactivated, what can i do??also when i try to create a new account it says it cant cuz of my email adrees(hotmail) is anonymous and thats why its impossible to creat a account.i really want my old account back, What can i do??any help is very welcomethanks in advancebob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>im a very frequent user of the screenshot forum, but i have >some trouble loggin in, when i try to (with the correct >password which i just retrieved) it says that my account is >deactivated, what can i do?? Bob, you were one of the accounts I noticed that did not have a first and last name entered unless your real name is Bob Bob. In the acceptance agreement you clicked yes to, this rule is stated. I also posted something about this in the "News and Announcements" forum right above this one just a few days ago when I first deactivated those accounts.>also when i try to create a new account it says it cant cuz >of my email adrees(hotmail) is anonymous and thats why its >impossible to creat a account. This is another rule we have in the acceptance agreement. Do not register for more than one account.You can send an email to forum@avsim.com stating your username and your real name and we'll update it for you.

heythanks a lot man!!i really appreciate that you guys do allt his stuff to make the forums here soo much enjoyable!!bob