Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boaz

NEED LAGO HELP!!!! LAGO costumer service!!!!!!

Hi there...I bought the HNL product from LAGO yesterday, but I have not yet received my code?!!!I got a confirmation of my buy, but no code...!!!I have tried to register to their forum but my password has NOT arrived, there is nothing wrong with my E-mail, I send and receive with out delay or problems...!!!Please can anyone please get in touch with the team, because everyone is talking about Lago's costumer service, but really I am in need of them to show it:OPlease ask them to contact me or anything...3My mail is: spoiler@vip.cybercity.dkI have already filed the problem via the sky expert or what the hell the name was, but still 25 hours later I have not heard a thing!!!This is really what I was afraid of, when buying stuff like this over the net :((Please Lago show that you can help a poor guy here :'O(If anyone has access to their forums, then PLEASE bring my case to their attention, I have no idea why I can't come in contact with them :((Thank you SO much for any help!!!Thanks for understanding...Boaz...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hej Boaz! :-)Well, 25 hours... ?? Yesterday was Sunday.... so it's maximum 8 hours since the working day started, right !? ;-)I am sure somebody will get in touch with you. Mathijs Kok has been reading this and other forums even on Sunday (as if it is a hobby for HIM too !! :-eek) and has been very responsive as usual.But if you have not heard anything by tomorrow noon, don't hesitate to drop me an email at fdumas@avsim.com !Kind regards, :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

>Well, 25 hours... ?? Yesterday was Sunday.... so it's >maximum 8 hours since the working day started, right !? ;-) Normally ity only takes seconds and if it takes an hour you can bet your sweet (add word Avsim don't allow me :-) ) that something is wrong.>I am sure somebody will get in touch with you. Mathijs Kok >has been reading this and other forums even on Sunday (as if >it is a hobby for HIM too !! :-eek) and has been very >responsive as usual. Hobby, hobby? Like you pestering those poor fish? Actually the only bad thing about this job is that I lost my hobby. The job is my hobby now but I hardly fly anymore. If I make 3 hours a month it's a lot. But I am not complaining, the job itself is the best hobby one can have.Mathijs

>I bought the HNL product from LAGO yesterday, but I have not >yet received my code?!!! I got a confirmation of my buy, but >no code...!!! Okay, first off all, as you did enter your email address in your message I was able to send you a code by email a few minutes ago. That should fix the problem. But now let's see what caused it.We have no open records at this moment so all codes have been send. We also did not see any return emails that indicate something did go wrong with the sending of the codes. So I can only assume that the code was send out within seconds of the order being acknowledged. That you did not recieve it can have a few causes, either some mail problem along the line, or (as experience learns us) the email adress was not entered correctly on the order. If that happens we have no way of solving the problem (even if we get the email back) because we simpyl do not know why to contact. If you added and address we would send a postcard but that takes ages.At this moment I can not see what happened as I do not have the access to the database (on the road right now).>I have already filed the problem via the sky expert or what >the hell the name was, but still 25 hours later I have not >heard a thing!!! I see one message from you there, it was send only a few hours ago, not 25 hours. If there was one earlier it has been asnwered as we cleaned out that SkyExperts at 11:00 (zulu) this morning.>This is really what I was afraid of, when buying stuff like >this over the net :(( Don't be. We handle hundreds of orders each day and indeed in some instances something goes wrong. But it never means you don't get what you pay for, I (Mathijs@lagoonline.com) personally garantee that. I will try to see why forum passwords are send so slow, because that is unacceptable but not under my direct control.And do me a favor... if you get the code, let people here know. Now it seems like we have an unhappy customer while LAGO did nothing wrong as far as I can see at this moment. And unhappy customers make me sleep bad.Mathijs

Hi there Mathijs!!!I thank you so much for showing LAGO costumer service in action :-) I am sorry I got a bit carried away, but I still haven't gotten any pasword to the forum, and I wrote the skyexpert stuff 2