Sign in to follow this  
Francois_Dumas

Mike Stone,s Confession

After Geting Mike into my basement and Exausting questioning ,He finally came To Admit He is Busy working on the 757 right now ,Even after removing his Shoes and socks and Using Taz's Tail as a weapon of torture he would not Say when it will be complete ,He was mumbling something about "Wheels"? and "tractors"? I did not understand because I am French Maby.Anyway I have Sent somebody to his house to pose as the Window Claner so I will let you know if I Descover the complete truth (it is out there, somewhere)Anniette CNN Paris

Guest adria320

All right, a GMAX 757, finnaly :-beerchug

I love Anniette and CNN Paris,Please keep us abreast on this matter. I for one want a Chrome A/A texture. With any luck I will be able to drop the PIC flight deck in it and all will work...and life will be good. Anniette your web site rules...I will try to send you a picture of my flying pet...Please be good to Mr.Stone, he will no doubt have another work of art coming out. Man that guy really can pump out the aircraft...maybe he can be call: Mr.GMax This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Anniette stop it....:-lol....I can't take any more...:-lol...please no more Taz tail...:-lol....I can't stand it....:-lol....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

..... Mr. Stone.... pssssst.... don't look !!.... ... but if you're done with that 757... could you then do a ..... an aircraft that starts with ..... ...... SeeTee ?? shhhhhhhhhht... :-bluegrab :-outta Francois :-wave

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Francois "SEETEE" emmmmmmmm is that code for Caravelle ? :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

Did someone say Caravelle as in airplane?The Caravelle be on page 10 in one of Mike's reference books. Maybe it is in the future? I don't recall seeing any, least of all for FS2002. They existed, I "think" I flew on one in the late 60s from Chicago to Detroit? Didn't it beat Mickey Ds 9 to production?Bob8/17/02http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d5fd8731ca8bdf3.gif

Guest Dee Waldron

Little known trivia...Douglas actually marketed the Caravelle in the USA prior to the DC-9 project. I believe United bought their Caravelle's thru Douglas.Dee WaldronHistoric Jetliners Group

Oh, I know what you meant. I was just TRYING to ignore you :-roll :-lolMike Stone