Sign in to follow this  

VATSIM & ActiveSky wxRE

Is anyone using ActiveSky wxRE with VATSIM? Do they work together. This software sounds great but I like VATSIM more than better weather!While on the topic.... What does wxRE do to your frame rates?George

Hi GeorgeI run ASwxRE and VATSIM and the wx I get is so much better than the SB weater. I can highly recommend this add-on. Just be sure to check "Ignore real weather" in SB! ;-). Now you can get really "real weather" and real ATC. :DI run a PIII800MHz/384Mb with geForce3 Ti200/128Mb and I haven't recognized any drop in frame rates since unsing ASwxRE.Hope it helps in your decision..Happy Holidays

Thanks for the reply! Now if I can get my wife to make ASwxRE a Christmas present!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-LOL

It is possible. I managed to get my fianc