Sign in to follow this  

PSS A320 review?

Will we see a review of the PSS A320 on Avsim? Now that developers and customers alike have had the chance to fly around a bit and work out some preliminary problems, it would be interesting to have an Avsim staff reviewer weigh in ;-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

TJ,We have a team of AVSIM Online reviewers working on the review right now. In fact, they have been at work for a week or so now. As always, you can look forward to an in-depth and throughly researched review. But that takes time. Long ago we decided to trade off being first out the gate with a review to ensure we get our readers the best information available. Unfortunately, that takes days working with the product, not just a few hours. I will check-in with the team on a proposed completion date for you. Finally, thanks for making AVSIM Online one of your information sources. We know you have many choices and are very gratified you choose us.Regards,http://www.members.shaw.ca/madamo/Avsim_reviewer_sig_CB.jpg

Excellent! I didn't doubt that Avsim would be doing its homework before posting a review--I was just curious if one was in the pipeline. I'm looking forward to it and I'm sure it will be well done as always. :-sun1