Sign in to follow this  
Guest phshfry

Incorrect Aircraft Position and SB

Guest phshfry

I am just getting back into online flying. A few years ago, I had the problem of logging onto Vatsim with SB, filing a FP, but the controller would not see me, and my position in the world would be totally incorrect (verified by ServInfo). Now I have the same problem and I forgot the fix. I have checked below for the same problem, and I tried the change from the "," to the "." in my control panel. That did not seem to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Michael SiegelSr. Controller ZMPCFI AGI IGI

If the position it is showing (and you're running FS9) is off the west coastof Africa, then you need to add the SB key to FSIUPC:> --------------------> A NOTE ABOUT FSUIPC:> -------------------->> You can download FSUIPC version 3 for FS2004 from> www.schiratti.com/dowson.html Put the FSUIPC.dll file in the> "...Modules"> folder under FS2004. If you haven't registered FSUIPC version 3, you> can> use the free code below that allows it to work with SquawkBox 2.3.> Start> FS2004, create a flight, click the Modules menu, select FSUIPC, click> the> "Register an application program" button (NOT the "Register FSUIPC"> button),> and enter the following info (it's best to copy and paste):>> Program name: Squawkbox> Key: LWVQ 7I2V 9GPBKyle