Sign in to follow this  
Kyprianos Biris

EC Chairman - Change of guard

I would like to announce that as of today the position of Chairman of the Executive Committee has been handed over to Terry Scanlan VATOC1.I was in this position since December 2002 after Tom Schroeder and according to CoR we have to ransfer over the position to other Regional Directors every certain period of time.It is my honour to have served in this position. I feel I motivated mycoallegues for good team communication and action that only future will show if they were right or wrong. I would like to thank fellow Regional Directors and the Board of Governors for the good cooperation we had all these months.I am very satisfied that Terry has been chosen as the next EC Chairman. He is fully "in the loop"of EC chairman duties and will certainly fullfill the task to its best.For a more "in depth" look at what we've done and what we do as a committee please check our website:http://vatsim.net/ECYou can contact the new EC Chairman at ec-chairman@vatsim.netThank you,Kyprianos BirisEC Chairman 2003-2004

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!