Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Please give me a helping hand

Hi fellow simmers!Please give me a helping hand with this one which starting to make me go nuts!My problem is with the ServInfo gauge and changing voice channels in AVC using ServInfo's 'Tune' button. For some reason whenever I press the 'Tune' button and have it set to also change voice channels I get an error dialog box in Windows saying the file cannot be found. The error dialog box doesn't say which program is giving the error message nor does it say WHAT file it cannot find. Changing ATC and voice channels using the standard hostSB.dll interface works just fine.I posted this once before but didn't receive much response which made me belive I was the only one with this problem, but now I have reinstalled my whole PC from scratch and the problem still remains :-( Can't be that I'm the first and only one with this problem considering I'm only running standard components and now also have a 100% clean installation of FS9. I'm using the following programs/components:FS9PMDG 737NG v 1.30 (have also tried default MSFS a/c with no difference)SBRelay12hostSB.dllSquawkbox v 2.3b5ServInfo v 2.02Great thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help me solve this annoying problem!