Sign in to follow this  
Guest BAW843

switching windows while connecting FS9 online

Guest BAW843

Hi All,Has anybody encountered this problem with switching between windows? Basically I cannot switch back into FS.I am using FS9 to fly online; this is the procedure that I follow:-Start SB RelayStart FS9 and connect to multiplayerRun SquawkBox host and then main application.Connect SB and File Flight Plan, this once connected opens Roger Wilco.Start BAV ACARS and set ACARS time to FS time.Now when trying to switch back into FS a black screen appears and it does not allow me access to FS? Even using Task Manager I cannot switch screens? This is driving me crazy any help would be appreciative.ThanksPHIL

Guest dudleywhitney

Phil,I had a similar problem when I first began to use VATSIM. Changing the loading order seemed to fix it.1) Connect to internet.2) Start FS9, set up the flight, pick airport, and make sure you are not on runway or taxiway.3) Start SBRelay4) On FS9 menu, click File then Multiplayer5) FS9 Modules, HostSB>Run6) Start SquawkboxStarting FS9 before SBRelay appears to have worked.Good luck.Dudley