Sign in to follow this  
Guest jsoko737

Problems keep getting kicked off

Hello everyone..got a big problem, I have been using SB and Vatsim for years now, never had this problem before. I keep getting kicked off the servers. I tried all four servers in the US and the same thing happens. for a 1.3 hr flight I had to log in 4 times, It was fine just the other day. Anyone know what I can do? I just installed some new senery...since that time i keep getting kicked off. Any info would be great.Jason

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Maybe a supervisor does not like you and is forcefully rejecting you!!! NEVER I hear you say.I have the same problem.Atkin

It happens some times, no idea why but I get it too. Most days its fine, but like any other server it has its bad days too.Yes a super can kick you, HOWEVER they do not just do it too get their kicks, there is a set of rules they must follow first before they can do it.

Your problem might not be 'your' problem per se...I know last night(5/15) the servers were undergoing some 'hiccups'....and when I was controlling I got bumped once or twice. You might just be getting bumped because the server is being a pain :)