Sign in to follow this  
MichaelDay

Squawkbox unable to locate SBRelay session

I've installed SB, SBRelay etc. for the first time on my brothers sim set-up to get him able to use the VATSIM network. I'm having troubles with getting squawkbox started. Squawkbox is getting stuck at the point after you click OK for squawkbox to locate session to join SBRelay (continually searching ...), before Squawkbox starts.I'd started FS, SBRelay, started a multiplayer session, HostSB, etc. as normal OK. What would cause Squawkbox to not find the SBRelay session? Suggestions anyone please!ThanksMike Day

Guest dweese

Start SBRelay first, then FS, then start your FS mutliplayer once FS is loaded and you are in the cockpit.

Hi DaveYes, I had started FS, SBRelay, did a multiplayer connect from FS to the SBRelay session, and ran the HostSB module .... but for some strange reason when I start SB and click OK to locate session (without an IP asddress in the window) SB continues searching ... for a flight sim multiplayer session and doesn't find the SBRelay session to join. Do you have any ideas why it could not find the SBRelay session?I've done this lots on my own sim, and not seen the problem before.Help!!ThanksMike Day