Sign in to follow this  
Guest Papi_chris00

SB help

Guest Papi_chris00

OK i have downloaded all the software needed for VATSm Sqwuak Box/SBRelay/FSUIPC and i have edited fs9.cfg likethe instructions said. But when i start SB relay and connect FS2004 to it, the i try to connect SB and it will say the program need toend and asks me to send or not send an error report, the only way to get around this is to start Sqwuak Box in the SBHost that came with it, I cant open it on the SBRelay12 on FS2004. CAn you help please? How can i get it to work on the SBRelay in FS?

Guest dweese

When you start SBRelay, do it before you start anything else (other then you internet connection) check the SBRelay window and make sure you see a FS2002 and FS2004 server running.If you have WinXP make sure the WinXP firewall is turned OFFAre you running Norton or McAfee?

Turning off a firewall might not be a good idea. I turned mine off during a very short time due to a provider change and experienced numerous malicous attacks.

Guest dweese

You have to turn off your XP firewall, I guess I should have said make sure you go get something like ZoneAlarm first.Just a note, it seems ZoneAlarm version 5.0 (just out) does not like mutli-player gaming, ZoneLabs knows about the problem and is working on it. Version 4 is still on there site, works great.