Sign in to follow this  
Guest ryebred

AVC and CH flight yoke

Guest ryebred

Is there a way to set one of the buttons on my CH Products flight yoke to use as the transmit button for AVC? I tried clicking on change button in AVC but nothing happens when I click on the yoke button I want to use. It only allows me to assign a keyboard button or a mouse click. Would be nice to assign it to the yoke because then it would be more realistic like in the real world. Thanks for the help

Guest rcritz

Depends on which version of FS you are using. If you're using FS2002, you can use a freeware FSUIPC 2.x to do this. If you're using FS9, you'll need a registered (meaning you must purchase a key) version of FSUIPC 3.x in order to do this.

Guest ryebred

I have both FS9 and the registered version of FSUIPC. How do I set up FSUIPC to do this?

Guest dweese

Go to the pull down menu in FS and you should have one listed at Modules. Open FSUIPC, some where on the tabs you should see something about buttons or joystick buttons, can't remember for sure but its easy to do.