Sign in to follow this  
ulisses

EPIC or not ?

To be easier, I was thinking in connect everything using USB, using PFC jetyoke, goflight, etc, but I found hard to have a FMC without EPIC, or am I wrong ?Another question about throttle quadrant, reverse, etc, do you think it can work via USB ? I think EPIC is very complex to setup and connect, or not ?Thanks again,Ulisses

Do you know something about a USB or serial MCDU ???I found this link but I don

Guest RichardL

Ulisses,No ideas on the MCDU. I will say that it probably is expensive. Check this post in the AVSIM Home Cockpit forum. "Need link to commercial throttle quadrant please!" It's on the second page of the forum. Someone bought a set and posted some info.I "was" eager like you and wanted to get my flightdeck built. I've been working on it now since August of last year, and still have a long way to go. Integration is the holdup. There are a lot more products available now than there were when I started. I'm sure by the end of the year, the intergration problem will solved. I'm refering to USB/Serial products, not EPIC. Many people/companies adding new flightsim products every day.Richard