Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salbado

FPDA Pushback

Guest Salbado

I am currently finalizing some overhead details and would like to incorporate the FPDA pushback into my Airbus Calls Panel. Unfortunately (read happy), I fly without any FS panels visible. In order to get some sounds going, (Air Conditioning, APU, DOORS, Chimes, Crosscheck, Delays, etc.) I assigned these as User files in FDS with tagged keyboard controls, and coded the KE 72 for activiation. Works very well...However, the FPDA pushback requires that the panel be active as do all guages...and since I have no panels active, I can't get the guage to work (yet?). Key to Mouse won't work here either as it also needs the panel active but it does solve the key assignement problem. Has anyone addressed this in thier simulator development?

Hi,I have made a rework of the FPDA Pushback gauge, specially for FS2K2.It is file rcbpb-20.zip in the avsim library.Although my gauge still needs activation via a panel (the gauges needs to be loaded, time/pushbackangle to be set), there's no necessity to have the panel visible during the pushback (unlike the FPDA gauge). Also, the pushback conversion is audible with the panel hidden.Just try it out.If you have any questions, just drop me an Email.Maybe I can make a small modification to it, so it can be operated via unused FS2k2 variables (and therefore via assigned keys/buttons). Rob

Guest Salbado

Thanks Rob...I will check this out and let you how it works out. I'll be in touch. Again Thanks.