Sign in to follow this  
ulisses

goflight users please

Hello,I was trying to use T8 for Spoiler Arm in many aircrafts and it fully open the spoiler, but in 767PIC it works fine, the spoiler is armed, any idea ?Another thing, in some aircrafts like 767PIC I can't turn off the Yaw Damp and Wing Lever using GoFlight, do you use Yaw Damp and Wing Lever ????Thanks,Ulisses

<<<<>>>>Looks like some planes do not have an "Arm Spoiler" function. If not then throwing the GF P-8 just deploys the spoilers.<<<<>>>Go Flight interacts with the aircraft through the standard FS commands. If the aircraft you are using does not actuate a particular item through those standard FS commands then the GF T-8 cannot actuate that item in that aircraft. It appears the 767 PIC yaw damper and wing leveler are not actuated through FS's standard inputs. Some 3'rd party developers add features and functions differently to achieve different things. For instance one 3rd party aircraft I know of uses the Spoiler axis to open cowl flaps. By doing this they achieve the induced drag associated with the opening of the cowl flaps but if you try to open the cowl flaps with FS key commands for cowl flaps (or assigned Cowl flaps open/closed to the T-8) the cowl flaps would not work.Ken

Thanks for the info,I found AutoBrakes not working with 767PIC as well, maybe there is a way to assign some extra commands to the goflight, I think next version will allow keyboard entries in goflight.Thanks again,ulisses

I had heard that next version would allow key mapping to GF switches as well. If that is the case then you can use key2mouse to assign the mouse click to a key/keys then that key/keys to the switch you want. I use this method for a lot of things through the Hagstrom card and it works flawlessly.http://www.ktone.org/images/FSD_ken.jpg