Sign in to follow this  
Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Unable to decide... Help appreciated.

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Hi everybody.I am about to start construction, not of a cockpit, but rather a few helpfull electronics.But there are some options out there and I'm confused as to which might be the best for my needs.So I thought to put down 'my' specs and ask you for your opinion and help.First of all, I will not make any complete cockpit. Unfortunately I do not have the room and money for that.I will be using only one single PC so each of these components will have to work with eachother.What I am planning to build are the following.1. COM/NAV Panel.I think the best solution for will be FSBUS. I fly a lot online so auto-changing of the RogerWilco room when the COM frequency is changed is a must. This may not be possible at the moment but I think Squawkbox3 will work that way automatically. So, just being able to change the COM/NAV frequencies in FS is enough.The unit will also have to 'follow' and detect changes done from within FS.Q. Do these frequency changes work with sophisticated add-ons like PIC767, PSS744, PSS320 ? Anyone tried that?2. MCPI plan to simulate a Boeing MCP. I think FSBUS may also be the solution for this too. Any other suggestions?The question again is the same. Can it work with PIC767, PSS744, PSS320? Anyone managed it?Any opinions, comments and help appreciated.Thanks!George DorkofikisAthens, Greece

I also have the same questions, but i was thinking for a Hangstrom's module to emulate the keyboard, or i'm wrong? It's very cheap and quick to complete, i think.And one more....., about FMC/CDU for PM s/w. If i will use Hangstrom's module to emulate the keyboard, so i can access all the FMC buttons, how you can control the lights in FMC for EXEC button and Message Window? Can Hangstrom Encoder do this, or FsBUS?OAL331Athens-Greece

Guest PoRrEkE

If you think of FSbus >> good planIf you think of Hagstr

Thanks a lot, i will check it !! Please send a post when new release will be available!OAL331