Sign in to follow this  
oal331

7 Segment Display / Fsbus

As i saw in Fsbus site, the module for 7 segment displays support up to 5 displays. But as i know, the new format for COMs and NAVs freq, are with 6 numbers (3+3 in decimal).How this will work i.e freq 119.725 ?ThanksEddie ArmaosAthens-Greece

Guest raflyer

The "1" segment never changes hence it is hardwired in as always a 1 so you only need change 5 digits. Rob

Ooopppsss !!!you're right!! The "1" is always the same :-)So all the home cockpit builders in this way making the navs & coms or only the first 5 numbers ??ThanksEddie

Guest dirkan

Hello folks,fsbus rounds the last digit.115.625 is shown as 115.62115.500 -> 115.50kind regards Dirk

Hi Eddie,>So all the home cockpit builders in this way making the navs &>coms or only the first 5 numbers ??Yes, it seems to be "trend" ;-)Honestly, everybody uses only five digits. Anyway I have not heard that somebody had use 6 digits...br,Joni

Thanks all for your answers,i'm going for 5 numbers and if something (MS) will change in the future i will make the first (1) default!!!ByeEddie