Sign in to follow this  
iwik

Mouse click spots to switches in FSBUS

Hi All,I want to convert Mouse click spots to operate from switches in FSbus.Can it be done and if so how.Any help would be gratefully appreciated.ThanksLes

Guest tralluccio

lesread the topic "FSBUS: I need something more" you'll find an axcellent explaination on how to do this with keystrokes. the procedure for mouse clicks is very similar, if you need further help ask.bye

Hi thanks for the tips,have read thread but are unable to do what i want.I am assuming that you first have to convert a click spot to a keyboard key.Then assign this keyboard key to a FSbus switch.Am i right.Have tried this but cannot get it to activate defined function in FS9.i am trying to Converts mouse spots into hardware switches for the XP Realaity GNS530 GPS.Using another program(Key2mouse) i can define these click spots and then use switches in FSBUS.I just cant seem to achieve it in FSBUS,i am using version 2.0.8.1.Any further suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks AgainLes

Guest tralluccio

Lesyou have to use the "fsbus finder" utility to find the code that represent the mouse event you want to link to a switch. open the fsbus finder utility, place the mouse pointer in the exact place you want it to click and press "l" key for a left click or "r" key for a rigth click. Now the code representing that mouse event is in your clipboard, something like this: "L+711,378;L-711,378"Now open fsbu router and right click on the left window, choose new->keyboard/mouse, assign the name you prefer. select controller ID 0, select active, and in "on sequence" and "off sequence" copy the code you have found with the fsbus finder utility. You have just created a mouse event in fsbus, now you just have to assign this event to the switch you want. open the switch window and in "destinations" rigth click and choose "add fsbus destination" and select the event you have just created. done.hope it helpsbye

Hi,Thanks for all help,found out what i was doing wrong.Going well now.Also learnt a bit at the same time.RgdsLes