Sign in to follow this  
iwik

Attention TIGERT

Hi Tuomas,I know you have used the Fsbus servo board for Flap position indication.I have a potentiometer for flap postion and want to show its position.I built the Servo board and using the test slider i can make the Servo travel 90 degrees.However when i use it to show Flap position it operates in a strange fashion.Does your one operate this way as well.When say 10 degrees is selected the servo does not move initially ,then it will move to about 2/3 of its position and stop then will got to finall pos and stop.If you look at the reading in fsbus value box nothing appears there untill the the 2/3 position at which time the value appears then finally the value box will show its final value and the servo will stop where it should.To summarise,when the flap postion is commanded the servo does not start to move like the graphic indicator does.Only moves a littletime later as described above.In fsbus i used a final value of 16380(i think) and multiplied by .015 to get the full value off 255. Is this how your one works.Your comments would be appreciated.ThanksLesI saw yor club Cessna and it looks great.Really like what you did with your Flap position indicator

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!