Sign in to follow this  
Guest SHORT360

What going on at CSI

Hi,I ordered recently some small items at CSI Canada. I paid online and never got any e-mail confirmation. I posted later a mail asking if the order was received and if everything was ok. No answer. I did wait some days and wrote for a new feedback. Still no reply at all.Who are that people. Is anyone here with experience dealing with them??I hate dealing with peoples or companies having a bad communication.I cant imagine that my little order of 50$is not worth an answer.Regards to allRoger

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Roger Try not to jump any conclusion about their bad communicaion. Ted Deller is probablly taking up his vacation, maybe preparing for AVSIM conferenece in Denver. Have you try to call them? I believe that would be the best possible answer to find out why you re not getting any of their products.

Hi Robert,From France it is not that easy to call Canada. Were are not really in the same time zone.I do not jump in any conclusion, I am just a bit concerned.Glad to hear anyway that they still are in the businessCheersRoger

Roger, please don't be confused... I am Arthur not Robert... we happen to have same last name and same type of hobbies... I understand about your location or time zone... CSI isn't big seller such as FDS or PM and usually it would takes about a week or week half for him to respond back. Perhaps, Ted might have already arranged your order. So little patience would be you best bet

Arthur,I am very sorry for the confusion. You have my apologies. So I will be a bit patient. Still no feedback today.RegardsRoger

Ted Deller runs an honest business, so I wouldn't worry about your order just yet. Sometimes we get spoiled with all the major companies that offer same day shipping or even Same Day -1 shipping. When I offered hardware for awhile, usually I had a small inventory, but sometimes I'd get caught and have to assemble them by hand.

Ray and Arthur,You were right. Items came in today as ordered. The delivery to France was very fast indeed. You know I am always worry when I do not have replies to mails.Now I have the experience. I will be more confident the next time.CheersRoger