Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erups

FSBUS boards (pcbs)

Guest Erups

Can you list the known sources that produce and sell fsbus boards?I can make mine myself, but am not as good as professionals, and they always need consistent adjustements and are just a decent hassle for me.So if i can just buy the boards i'd be very very happy :-hah

Guest stevelep

Hello,http://www.cockpitsonic.dethey have a shop, but you can ask with email forthing who are not in the shop, redec, 7segment pcb's etc ...Delivery in 7-10 day.avoid http://www.simcockpit.nl I' wait for my prepaid order till 6 month ... :-(If you're able to sold yourself order PCB's onlyorder the component by conrad following this listhttp://home.hccnet.nl/r.vries/and sold it... that's the cheapest wayBOB

Guest PoRrEkE

Would be handy if someone could give a +/- price for each of the fsbus type cards if you opt for:pcb's from cockpitsonick and components from conrad ...I have calculated what Photon would cost me and I end up with 355 euro or 419 dolar ( 1 main card, 1 input card (128 connections), 3 output card (24 segment displays or 192 leds), 1 software + shipment to Belgium )Now that I know it's possible to write your own logic software to play with FS I/O vars and Photon I/O vars (same thing as CCC but outside the interface software) .. Photon does sound very interesting. It has very compact cards and seems fairly easy to use + very good and friendly feedback from Scott.

Guest Ferdie

Comparative of prices with IOCards :Over USB :1 USB expansion Card (4 analogic Inputs)+ 1 Master Card (64 Outputs + 72 inputs) + 2 Multiplexed Displays Cards (32 Digits) + shipment to Belgium (2 day)= 177 Eur Over LPT port 138 Eur.

Guest PoRrEkE

Sounds niceBut as long as I don't have this option like CCC ...I don't need an exact copy of CCC for any other interface. All I need is the option to play with FS I/O variables AND with the interface I/O variables within my own written program in VB.NetThat would give me the same end result as working with CCC, only I have 1 more program running. At this moment I am very much able to play with FS I/O variables already from VB.Net so if I could get the I/O to a .Net program of IOCards that would be interesting.Going via network, like you say IOCP = FSUIPC+WIDEFS doesn't give me much joy because at the moment I'm not using widefs. All I use is wideview, nothing more. No need for me to link other programs to the main server.At this time I am sure that I can do what I want with Photon and FSBus. Not sure about IOCards though.

Guest PoRrEkE

besides, 72 inputs is not enough I'm afraid.with Photon I have 128.ok to make it possible for you to count for me the price of IOcards:I need:no LPT connection IF possible100+ inputs19 segment displays70+ single ledsOk, with what I wrote I would order from Photon I don't get 70+ leds connected but I can order 1 extra output card any time I want. Not that expencive to back-order.

Guest Ferdie

You can use 2 Master cards.You can use :144 inputs128 Outputs32 segment displays.Price all ready and shiping to Belgium (2 days) = 194 Eur.If you want use USB and +4 Analogic Axes you increase price in 39 Eur.

Guest Erups

>Hello,>>http://www.cockpitsonic.de>>they have a shop, but you can ask with email for>thing who are not in the shop, redec, 7segment pcb's etc ...>>Delivery in 7-10 day.Thank you.This is what i'm looking for.Components i can easily find here and are very cheap (a standard electrolitic capacitor goes for 0.05 euros or near), i need the boards.Any other link of board sellers?Thank you very much

Guest mbessler

>Any other link of board sellers?Well, not board sellers but board makers:http://olimex.com/pcb/index.htmlI haven't found a cheaper place for having single quantity boards made.21USD single sided26USD double sidedthat includes everything except shipping.

Guest Erups

>>>Any other link of board sellers?>>Well, not board sellers but board makers:>http://olimex.com/pcb/index.html>>I haven't found a cheaper place for having single quantity>boards made.>21USD single sided>26USD double sided>>that includes everything except shipping.I'll have a look, thanks!May be useful for other projects: here in italy they ask at least for 90

Guest Erups

>avoid http://www.simcockpit.nl >I' wait for my prepaid order till 6 month ... :-(Apart from unbelievable waiting times, it's in a language i don't understand at all :)

>Comparative of prices with IOCards :>>Over USB :>1 USB expansion Card (4 analogic Inputs)+ 1 Master Card (64>Outputs + 72 inputs) + 2 Multiplexed Displays Cards (32>Digits) + shipment to Belgium (2 day)= 177 Eur >>Over LPT port 138 Eur.With all due respect, Ferdie, can you please not jump into every single FSBUS question recommending IOCards? :)We know the project and it does look very interesting indeed. I know I have "marketed" FSBUS in the past, mostly as an alternative to expensive commercial solutions, but IOCards is also a freeware / hobby project, so there is no need to fight for users - I hope you understand my point :)//Tuomas

Guest stevelep

That's not a problem of language but a problem of fiability ...I just hope to get my order of to get back my money ...So AVOID absolutely this website I don't want you remake this bad experienceand you just loose your money:-(BOB

Guest Ferdie

>>Comparative of prices with IOCards :>>>>Over USB :>>1 USB expansion Card (4 analogic Inputs)+ 1 Master Card (64>>Outputs + 72 inputs) + 2 Multiplexed Displays Cards (32>>Digits) + shipment to Belgium (2 day)= 177 Eur >>>>Over LPT port 138 Eur.>>With all due respect, Ferdie, can you please not jump into>every single FSBUS question recommending IOCards? :)>>We know the project and it does look very interesting indeed.>I know I have "marketed" FSBUS in the past, mostly as an>alternative to expensive commercial solutions, but IOCards is>also a freeware / hobby project, so there is no need to fight>for users - I hope you understand my point :)With all due respect, i reply a message with a Photon cost. I think now, free projects is a real solutions more cheap. My message with IOCard cost is a comparative. I not think is bad. What is the problem ?You sell Photon cards ? ;-)

Guest PoRrEkE

I think chance is bigger that you get your stuff than your money back. It seems quite clear to me that IF this guy hasn't spent our money on other things, then he hasn't calculated the risk that people would want their money back.Immagine you start a webshop as a non commercial person. Orders you make don't come quick. People start to worry and some ask their money back. But you have spent all their money on the orders you made. Now would you have ( 4 people want money back .. say average order is 150 euro = 600 euro ) 600 euro to give back to those people from your own money ? So it's quite understandable that Pepper rather not react on those requests and hopes to get the goods asap and then send you your order anyway. Maybe then you won't want your money back. I think that's the situation at the moment.That or he is ripping us off .. but then he wouldn't be lying to us still I think .. that would be VERY weird.So I think: either your goods, or no money at all.