Sign in to follow this  
Guest steku

ModeC/Standby and Ident XPNDR buttons with SquawkBox 3

Guest stevelep

Really coolExactly what I was looking forThank's for the informationsBOB

Yeah, eagerly awaiting for that stuff :-)Also note that you can have transmit and receive leds or something on your COM radios, and as well as a led that indicates the radio is tuned to a Vatsim ATC channel.Also the transponder led can be made to blink when there is atc activity ("radar scanning you" :))Exciting stuff.//Tuomas

Yeah, me too!I've already designed a new hardware TCAS/XPDR module for my home cockpit, including the leds and switches mentioned by Tuomas. But I wait with the construction of it for the final specs of PIC767 v2. I'm not sure from the screenshots in the promo video's, how the XPDR is tuned: by a rotarie knob or via a keyboard. I see a mini keyboard just next to the XPDR display... ??Regards,Nicowww.nicokaan.nlfc.php?vatsim=814584&indicator=OD1&a=pic767.jpg

Guest stevelep

How do you control the SB TCAS parameterf.e. to change the range with a switch ?BOB

To my knowledge SB3 has no TCAS. I was referring to the TCAS addon gauge from Lee Hetherington or the TCAS in PIC767 version 2.For Lee's TCAS you can control the range via Key2Mouse in the Pedestal window (see my web site, page pedestal and go to TCAS panel). The TCAS in PIC767 v2 is integrated in the HSI panel so I assume the range of the HSI panel implicitly controls the range of the TCAS.Nicowww.nicokaan.nlfc.php?vatsim=814584&indicator=OD1&a=pic767.jpg