Sign in to follow this  
FLYINGJB

Pitch Trim Settings for FSKey in FSBUS and Flaps in FSAD ?

Hi all...I have made a 12 position switch for my pitch trim. It flashed fine in FSBUS and the switch works. For some reason it won't make the pitch trim wheel work in FS2004 so I'm not sure I have the settings right in software. How should I set the settings and what FS destination should I pick ?Also I am using a 100k pot in FSAD for my 3 position flaps on my king air. The pot values are 16383, 14820 and 12480 in each flap position. What settings should I set for:MultMax ValueMin ValueOffset ValueCenter ValueCenter WidthDestination: FS.Standard. FlapsThanks to anyone who can offer me some advice...many thanks...JB

Guest Robid

I used a 12 pos rotary for my trim switch and it works fine.I'm assuming you mean elevator trim?If so, find elevator trim under throttle on the left hand side of the router, select rotary1, then in the right hand side, select in type 12stage(a,e)Destination should be FS.Standard.Aircraftcontrol.Elevator trimPress auto sense and turn the switch backward and forwards.This is also assuming you have wired your 12 pos up properly such as Dirk has explained on his website www.fsbus.deI hope this is the question your asking.David

Thanks David..appreciate your help...Yes...pitch I mean elevator. The bit I'm confused about is "If so, find elevator trim under throttle on the left hand side of the router.."..I don't have a list with Throttle on the left...I usually add FSBUS switches, displays etc.to it ..is there supposed to be a throttle section on left ?Yes..my switch is wired how Dirk said and I also have completed continuity checks etc.Many thanks..JB