Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boinet

Codeurs

Guest Boinet

Hello,For my MCP, I use a standard card Photon and I possede several types of coders; of mark ELMA of the E27-0-21151al11 type: what corresponds has knitters, therefore has 3 exits without electronic circuit of reading of dephasage. I possede also of the coders achetes at GOTRONIC and which resemble has those of FDS, but which them necessitent a circuit of decodage. Certain manufacturers of cockpit encounter problems of response time with the coders.If one uses coders necessitant a chart of decodage or you one to find this type of card little?thank you for your assistancecordiallyJean Luc

Guest Erups

I don't know photon cards in particular, but usually digital Input modules are not able to correctly operate phase-shifted encoders.Some systems (epic to name one) have specialized modules: cards made just for encoders.Don't know if Photon is one of these.If not you need a decoding circuit: redec is one.Bluesideup also have some standalone decoding modules, but i do not know if they are compatible with Photon (they are made for epic).Hope this helps

Guest PoRrEkE

Hi Jean Luc :)*thumbs up for your english* :-lolIf I understand the question correct:I have the Photon too and what you should be looking for are the encoders from http://www.knitter-switch.com or else the ones from elfa. The main difference is (I have the ones from KnitterSwitch) and those seem rather low quality (completely plastic!). I think you might want to opt for the ones from Elfa.http://www.elfa.se/elfa/produkter/en/2021746.htm Those are the 2 types that do not require any decoder card.I think the bother is equal to look for decoder prints as it is to get the right type of rotary encoder (knitter). So you might as well go for the knitters and not others combined with an encoder print.

The BlueSideUP encoder cards are compatible with most any interface system that utilizes a Dynamic Low/Quiescent High bus state.Although I no longer sell them, you can now find them and other encoder tools at www.flightdecksolutions.com in the form of the InterfaceIT solution.

Ray S.

Check out my aviation portfolio:

http://scottshangar.net