Sign in to follow this  
Guest perchas

Dual and Triple Rotary Encoders

Guest perchas

Hi all,We have designed this robust, trustworthy, and cheap small Dual and Triple Rotary Encoder to satisfy the necessities of all simbuilders. Tested and works directly with the IOCARDS, (6 Cycles 24 detents) is a 50% more faster that its homologous CTS 288 (4 Cycles 16 detens) this last one single, sold by Peter Coss. If somebody needs them for FSBUS it would send one to Dirk so that it adds to its project modifying its software, asi says in its page Web.The work necessary to adapt, requires much precision and suitable tools, It is similar to my tutorial:http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/ka...it/knitter.htmlThis has more filling and hardness, is extremely similar to the hardness of real rotarys of the airplanesIt is a project without economical Profit, We have requested 400 units from the Spanish simbuilders who have scored at the list:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/construccion...portRows&tbl=46 Added the list to construct panels and PCB

Guest redman99

Hi there,they look great. I would definietly be interested in 8.I could not find your e-mail there. What is it?What would be the expected delivery time for these?

Guest perchas

Hi Rob,In the manual, Rotary.PDF by EPIC (page 11), it says that it accepts this one type of componen (1/4 cycle per detent (type 3).in the other post, I explain, 6 Cycles 24 detens, each deten is a 1/4 cycle. According to the documentation of them, these rotary can be used with EPIC.SaludosRafael

Guest ekezz

Hi, Do they work with Phidgets? And if so, what module?

Guest perchas

Hi Kester,In the manual, http://www.phidgets.com/documentation/1052.pdf Pidgesds (page 4), it says that it accepts this one type of componen (1/4 cycle per detent 16 Detents 4 Cycles(CTS288). Modul: PhidgetEncoderThis is same, and 50% more speed,(1/4 cyle per deten 24 detens 6 Cycles) , each deten is a 1/4 cycle. According to the documentation of them, these rotary can be used with Phidget.regardsRafaelP.D. me email is " karmo-at-telefonica.net " to replace -at- by @

Guest perchas

Hi Rob,send me a email, amount you need.Me email is " karmo-at-telefonica.net " to replace -at- by @RegardsRafael

Guest saja00

Hello RafaelI have 3 questions:First: "6 cycles 24 detents" Does this mean you can cycle only 6 times 360

>Hello Rafael>>I have 3 questions:>>First: "6 cycles 24 detents" Does this mean you can cycle only>6 times 360

Guest perchas

Hi Louis,Tuomas, thanks to answered so excellently the two first questions.You can choose three options at the moment: 1 Dual Concentric Rotary 1 Dual Concentric Rotary and push Switch (Diferent Price) 1 Triple concentric Rotary.RegardsRafael

Guest saja00

Hi RafaelMany thanks for the answer. Many thanks to Tuomas too !!!!!!What is the price of the dual concentric rotary with the push button?What are the measurements of that rotary (especially interested in the depht)?The dual concentric cost Euro 15.00 and the triple costs Euro 20.00 including the knobs. Is that correct?Do you only have grey knobs or do you have them also in black?Kind regardsLouis

Guest ekezz

Hi Rafael,Sent you an email on thursday, hope you received it. I'll look up the documentation and check the Phidgets modules.Maybe you can copy your post at ifsbi.org/forum so other builders can also read about it.

Guest perchas

Hi Louis and Tuomas>What is the price of the dual concentric rotary with the push button?About 23,00

Guest Baba

Hy to all,I received yesterday two dual rotary encoder....The look is great:-) :-) :-) !!!Can only say that are strongly advise.In this weekend I will assemble on my 767 MCP glare and will send any pictures..:-) Thanks to Rafael...:-beerchug byeValerio