Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Textureproblem with Dash 8 - 300 V1.001 by Oleksiy Frol

Hi fellow pilots!I have downloaded the new dash8 from AVSIM. I installed the aircraft properly but The aircraft has no textures. It looks only white with a little blue at the tail. (Look at my picture). Where can I download airline liveries for this aircraft?Best Regards and safe flights!Holger (German Eagle) SchleenhainRuesselsheim (near EDDF):-wave GERMANY :-wave____________________________________________________________________Windows XP Prof.AMD Athlon 1330 DDR-266; ASUS A7A266; 512MB-DDRASUS AGP-V8200 T5 Pure (nVIDIA gFORCE3 Ti 500) 64MB DDR-SDRAM, Det. 23.11SB PCI 512CH Flight Sim Yoke USB CH Pro Pedals USBGoFlight-user

If you read the very comprehensive documentation you will find you can ask the author himself. Since the aircraft was only released last night, I suspect you may have to wait a little while for extra texture sets!Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/reds.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg

The samething happened to me. I'm sure some textures will come out soon. Now I just have to read the instructions so I can get the gauges to come on.

BWIA and LIAT are a must :) I may attempt them if no one else does :)This aircraft will win awards!

I assume you have down loaded it Mark, if so can you read the gauges and panel text?Thatis my only initial gripe. Ooops sorry, another one.I cannot get the throttles to move slowly from idle, they jump from idle to about half way so trying to taxi is impossible.It looks like it may be spikes from my Saitek throttle but no other plane I use suffers from this.Screen shots in the documentation would help but I notice 'switches and lights to follow' is in the docs so hopefully screen shots will available soon.Before ditching the Dash 8 I'll wait to see what developments come in the near future and see how others receive it.